Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

CRAWLING CHILDREN


This is Huy (in red) 18, and Hanh, 15 . They are brothers in a poor family in Nam Dinh.
Huy and Hanh can not walk. All the time, they crawl around a small yard in front of their house. Hanh and Huy can understand a bit.
Here in this photo, Hanh and Huy are nervous of the visitors. They are crawling to hide from Ngoc, a representative of Vietnamese Red Cross and www.chatdocdacam.info




My friends,
I was shocked when I saw this photo. Yes, they were crawling on the ground and they looked ugly, but I am surprised that they are conscious. hey react like any typical Vietnamese child, timid and shy when strangers approach, and this made me remember the Humpedback of NotraDame!


Do we sometime mistreat a real human being because of their appearance?!

I love you kids!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?