Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

I am writing to you

Dear friends,

Today, I am not writing about the Vietnamese victims of agent orange, although there are more and more stories of them will be told here...

Today, I spare some time and some space on this weblog to write to you and about you.
I placed a counter on my weblog a few days ago, and I am happy to find out that there is an average of 20 visitors to my web per day.

Yes, the counter is fair and objective. It simply counts and tells me how many of you have come. This means my website is being known, and being read. And this is what I want! I don't want to be known for doing the "good work" so I have hidden my profile ( but I have yet known how to hide my name at the end of each post). On the other hand, I really want the stories I told to be known to more and more to the kind-hearted people in the world, like you!

So far, the number in the counter has been growing, which telling me that you are here, or have been here, or have just gone....

Dear friends,

Your visits are highly appreciate! I know that it is not easy to go to the internet just to see some images of deformed children, read the stories of badluck parents. This is NOT at all interesting. There are plenty of lovely things on the internet: beautiful ecards, sports news, music, movies, celebrity gossips, etc....

My website is not for entertainment. It requires a strong heart filled with compassion and humanity. And by visiting my web, you may gain nothing but sadness. But let the sadness beautify your soul, make you feel much luckier to be born normal, make you think more of how to help the people who are less lucky than you.

Dear friends,

You are my silent supporters.
Collecting stories of the victims of agent orange takes time and always makes me feel sad. But I am so happy that I have been backed up by you. But you can also make your voice heard by
writing to me or leave your comments on my web.

Please help me by telling your friends about this web, read the HOW TO HELP and do something!

Thank you and I wish you all lucks and happiness!
Please come back!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?